One word. AMAZING! As they say, once you use them, you’ll know why.
Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera formula is an alcohol free astringent. Soothing, softening, and healing skin since 1847.
With so many astringents and toner out in the market that promises to do miracles on your skin but actually burns your skin, Thayers is out to rescue; healing the skin and refreshing it at the same time. With the organic Aloe Vera, it fights skin aging and leaves the skin moisturized.
- Facial Cleanser – Feel the glow! After washing your face, moist cotton ball with Thayers toner to remove excess dirt from your skin. It can minimize your pores without clogging it. For an easy fix up, spray it all over your face as a refreshing mist.
- Reduce dark circles under the Eyes – Brighten up those eyes and say bye-bye to those eye bags! Witch hazel helps in tightening skin and reduces inflammation. It is a natural remedy for treating the discoloration and puffiness around the eyes. Who needs a concealer when you have Thayers?
- Itch Remedy – Stop the itch and stop the scratching. Since this astringent has Aloe Vera extract, it helps reduce the itching caused by bug bites, eczema, chicken pox, and poison ivy. Keep Witch Hazel in your first aid kit and you’re all set to treat those itching.
- Prevents ingrown hair and Razor Burns – Are you tired of having ingrown hair every time you shave or wax? Apply this product on the shaved area to reduce bumps, redness and irritation and leave your skin moisturized.
- Aid for irritated scalp – Dandruff? Flaky Scalp? The more you scratch, the more damage you do to your scalp that can lead to sudden hair loss. Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera is good for your skin so it has the same benefits to take care of your scalp. Use it as a pre-shampoo, just spray on your scalp and wash it out as you shampoo.
- Sunburn remedy – Two ingredients in one toner to treat your sunburn! Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory power to aid your skin in healing while Witch hazel can help reduce inflammation and irritation. This treatment can also help to prevent skin from peeling in the days following a bad sunburn. Just put on the fridge and spray on affected areas to relieve the pain.
- Bruise Spray – Besides the pain, the appearance of a bruise is not an eye candy. Apply Thayers Witch Hazel to the bruise and it will help fade the discoloration of the skin and speed up the healing process. Store it in your fridge and chill those bruised skin.
- Heal Minor Wounds – The Witch Hazel extract of this toner promotes faster healing of wounds. Apply this toner to minor cuts and scrapes to disinfect and prevents further bleeding.
- Detox the armpits – Witch Hazel contains healthy acids to help neutralize bad bacteria that causes body odor. This can be a great alternative to your everyday deodorant. Simply spray or dab on your underarm and let it dry. It’s alcohol free so it won’t darken your skin.
- Stretch Mark – Men or Women, they all have those tiger marks that can be an eye sore. Spray Witch Hazel to the areas with those stretch marks and in a couple of months, those marks will be nowhere in sight.
Enjoy all these great benefits with Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent and let this product do the spell on your skin. Now you know where to use this magic potion. It’s time for you to try and be amazed.[/et_pb_text] [/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]