Soft Glow Display: Soft lighting for easy reading in any light. Perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping infant (or adult) in a darkened room.
8 Temperature Memory: Automatically retains the last 8 temperature readings for instant recall to check on fever progression.
Programmable Beeper: Beeping sound indicating scanning can be turned off or on to avoid waking a sleeping child (or adult). The flashing LED facing the forehead while scanning turns off when the beeper is turned off.
Programmable ?F or ?C: Select most convenient temperature scale.
One Button Programming: Elegant one-button programming and memory access.
Directions for Use:
Remove protective cap before use. Be sure lens is clean. If not, clean with cotton swab dipped in alcohol and let dry.
Step 1 Press and hold button.
Step 2 Lightly scan across forehead.
Step 3 Release button, read temperature.
1. Gently position the probe flush (flat) on the center of the forehead. Press and hold the SCAN button.
2. Lightly slide the thermometer across the forehead keeping the sensor flat and in contact with the skin until you reach the hairline. You will hear a beeping and a red light will blink to indicate a measurement is taking place. If perspiration is present, continue to hold button depressed, lift probe from forehead and touch the neck just behind the ear lobe.
3. Release the SCAN button and remove the thermometer from the head.
4. Read the temperature on the display. Thermometer will shut off automatically after 30 seconds. To turn the thermometer off immediately, press and release the button quickly.
5. Replace the protective cap on thermometer to protect the sensor when not in use.