Keep a daily regimen for naturally beautiful skin:
1. Cleanse: Purify your skin by removing dirt, oil, and excess make-up accumulated throughout the day. Alternate your Facial Wash with the Purifying Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week to gently exfoliate your skin, and cap the cleansing with a weekly facial with the Detoxifying Mask+Scrub.
2. Tone: Toning removes deep seated dirt that may have been left behind by the wash. Plus, it primes your skin for easy absorption of moisturizer.
3. Spot-on Treatment: Combat pimples spot on with Acne Defense Solution Gel. It effectively helps keep pesky breakouts at bay without the burning, redness, drying or peeling that can further aggravate the skin.
4. Miracle Care: In the morning, apply a few drops of Sunflower Beauty Oil to areas that need special care and attention, such as under eyes, uneven skin tone or pigmented spots. At night, massage a few drops of Overnight Elixir all over your face and neck.
5. Moisturize: Moisturize your face with 100% Natural Day Moisturizer before applying make-up. This helps your make-up last longer and blend well with your skin. Before going to bed, apply 100% Natural Night Moisturizer to help the skin increase its ability to regenerate newer cells and replenish moisture.
Just the purest, premium-grade Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
Human Nature is a social enterprise founded on the values of being pro-Philippines, pro-poor and pro-environment. We create world-class quality, ethically-made, eco-friendly and natural personal care products certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA) and are awarded the distinction of being truly cruelty-free by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Started with a dream to uplift farming communities, we continue to source tropical exotic ingredients endemic in the Philippines like citronella, lemongrass, coco-nectar, virgin coconut oil, muscovado sugar and green caviar (seagrapes or lato) from local farmers. Human Nature has won the hearts of several international awards for social entrepreneurship like World Sustainable Beauty Award in Paris, France; Schwab Foundation Global Social Entrepreneur Award at the World Economic Forum; and the Social Entrepreneur of the Year awarded by Ernst & Young. Goodness… it’s Human Nature.